Frequently asked questions
Welcome to the theater-wien.at service center. Here you find some frequently asked questions and answers about theater-wien.at.
VBW Box offices:
Summer break: between 1.7. and up to and including 15.8. the box office in the Theater an der Wien remains closed.
- Tuesday and Thursday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. (except public holidays)
- On performance days, the box office is open 1.5 hours before the performance begins.
From 15.6. (Pre-sales start of single tickets TAW):
- Monday - Saturday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sunday on performance days from 2 p.m.
- On performance days (Reif für die Insel, Cajo Fabricio und Armida), our box offices remain open until the performance begins.
Summer break: between 1.7. and up to and including 31.8. the box office at the Ronacher remains closed.
- Monday: 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 4:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 2:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
1.5 hours before the start of the performance.
This also applies to performance days on Sundays and public holidays.
Closed until further notice.
Wien Ticket Pavilion at the Wiener Staatsoper
Until May 24th: Fridays from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
From 25.5. :
- Monday to Friday from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Closed on Sundays and public holidays
+43/1/58885-111 from 08:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m.
Payment by Credit card only
For orders placed via the WIEN-TICKET call center and the WIEN-TICKET pavilion at the Staatsoper, a service fee of €2, - will be charged to you.
For any questions concerning group bookings of more than 10 people, please feel free to contact our Booking Office for Theater an der Wien at email@example.com or by telephone at +43/1/58830-2903 or firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +43/1/58830-1440 and for Raimundtheater and Ronacher at email@example.com or by telephone at +43/1/58830-1440.
It is not possible to order tickets at the VBW box offices by telephone. For ordering tickets, please call our Customer Service under +43/1/58885-111 (daily from 8 A.M to 8 P.M).
For orders placed via the WIEN-TICKET call center and the WIEN-TICKET pavilion at the Staatsoper, a service fee of € 2, - will be charged to you.
For more information please check out the Theater an der Wien-Page.
For more information please check out the Kammeroper-Page.
For more information please check out the Ronacher-Page.
For more Information please check out the Raimund Theater-Page.
We are always interested in finding ways to improve our service. If you have any ideas or suggestions about how we could improve our services then please tell us.
Was this article helpful?